Education and Events
- This event has passed.
Understanding Contracts for the Sub-Contractor – CCA Subcontracts 101 – VILT
February 3 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Understanding Contracts for the Sub-Contractor
Course Description: The Canadian Construction Association publishes standard documents for the Construction Industry. This is a half-day workshop on the various CCA Sub-Contracts with an emphasis on the roles and responsibilities of the Contractor, the Sub-Contractor and the Sub-Sub Contractor.
• CCA-1 – Stipulated Price Subcontract
• CCA-19 – Stipulated Price Sub-Subcontract
• ACA Form A – Agreement between Contractor and Sub-Contractor
• ACA Form B – Agreement between Sub-Contractor and Sub-Subcontractor
• CCA-51 – Guide to Calling Bids and Awarding Subcontracts
• CCA – A Trade Contractors Guide & Checklist to Construction Contracts (2011)
Your Presenter: Phil Perry has 30 plus years in the Construction Industry, most of which was Project Managing Industrial Projects for General Contractors. He has been teaching Post-Secondary Construction Management Courses for the last eight years.
Who Should Attend: Anyone whose work is described in industry contracts: Project Managers, Construction Managers and Estimators of all levels will benefit from the workshop.